Questions & Answers
Do you offer delivery & set up at our venue?
- We offer a delivery and set-up service for wedding cakes. We are based in Co. Sligo and delivery is calculated on distance to your venue, please ask for a quote for delivery. Note that event cake orders are collection only unless otherwise agreed upon.
Do you offer a cake tasting?
- We no longer offer a cake tasting consultation, instead we ship our sample boxes within Ireland at the start of each year to all couples booked in with us for that year. If you would like to taste our cakes before you commit or you live abroad come visit us at Hatch22 to purchase some of our treats to taste.
Do you require a booking fee?
- Yes, all orders require a non refundable booking fee to be paid to secure a date in our diary. Please note no order is secured with just an enquiry.
Do all tiers have to be the same flavour?
- Absolutely not! Pick a flavour a tier for variety for your guests!
How far in advance should I be booking?
- Typically dates book up 12-18 months in advance, we advise you check our availability by contacting us to see if your date is free. Some off peak dates may require less lead time 4-6 months.
When is final payment due?
- Final payment is due one week before your wedding date, this can be made via online bank transfer.
What finishes do you offer for wedding cakes?
- For Wedding cake we offer Chocolate Ganache & Fondant finishes.
How long will I need to wait to hear back from you after submitting enquiry?
- As we are a small team and during summer month especially, our response times can vary from 7-10 days. We appreciate your patience and will ensure to reply to all emails at our earliest convenience to confirm if your wedding date is available.